Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a great bikini for my hol in 2 weeks

(6 Posts)
tiredandgrumpy Sat 08-Aug-09 20:15:27

I have trawled the internet & am struggling to find something which I'd enjoy wearing. This will be my first venture out in a bikini since having kids. I'm quite slim, but I have no boobs and would feel self-conscious in anything too skimpy. Besides, am not as young as I once was.

Recommendations please.

wahwah Sat 08-Aug-09 22:38:02

Watching with interest as I am also goin on holiday in two weeks, am slim with small boobs and don't want anything too skimpy or my children will pull it off. Please help...

wahwah Sat 08-Aug-09 22:39:40

Am also not as young as I was!

macherie Sun 09-Aug-09 09:58:54

Some nice swimwear at the white company but the sale has been on for a while so choice might be a bit limited.

Lands end is fantastic for swimwear, every combination of tops and bottoms imaginable, and the quality is fantastic.

Enjoy your hols!

tiredandgrumpy Sun 09-Aug-09 19:02:42

Thank you macherie - the White Company ones in particular look far better than other stuff I've seen online.

Actually went into Monsoon today (a big one) & found some beautiful bikinis - not just one design, but several I liked & stock of different sizes too, so am now equipped. (Although might be tempted by the White Company too!).

Will try a link - I loved the Colombo bikini & vest top - better in real life than on here:

Monsoon bikinis

macherie Sun 09-Aug-09 20:20:37

They're lovely, hope you're all set now.

We are going on hols next week, but I'm more likely to need my thermals on the beach, just like last year - the scenery will be nice though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now