Talk

Advanced search

Help me find the perfect handbag

(3 Posts)
Marne Thu 06-Aug-09 15:43:57

I am not really a handbag person but my handbag has had it and i need to find a nice new one, it has to be large enough for me to fit my purse, phone, sun glasses, make up and sometimes a nappy for dd in grin. So just a everyday handbag. I don't really know whats fashionable so i need a little help please, any ideas?

Penthesileia Thu 06-Aug-09 16:17:32

Do you have quite a bit of money to spend, ie. up to £130? If so, the following bags from Hobbs are rather nice and classic, IMO:

this

and this

and this.

Marne Fri 07-Aug-09 16:03:27

Thanks, they look great but a bit too much for me as i seem to wear them out within a few months.

I popped into town this morning and noticed a designer handbag shop (which i would normally just walk past), thaey had a sale on so thought i would take a peak and managed to get a Radley bag reduced from 135.00 to 35.00 shock, i'm really pleased with it and its the most i have spent on a handbag. Dh still thinks 35.00 is a lot (thats men for you).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now