Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Wow - HUSH sale - loads of nice stuff for £5

(9 Posts)
DomesticBlobess Tue 04-Aug-09 11:50:58

Love HUSH - love it even more in a bargainous sale....

here

WhereTheWildThingsWere Tue 04-Aug-09 12:36:57

The website is so s l o w, but have ordered.

Have you had stuff before? Am hoping it nice, have ordered lots of sleepy things, including matching print nighties for myself and dd blushgrin.

DomesticBlobess Tue 04-Aug-09 12:44:23

Yes have ordered stuff before for myself and for presents for others and always been pleased. Includes pjs, night dresses and underwear - in fact most of my night stuff now has come from Hush- is good quality.

Today I ordered a blue beach shirt, oversized pj primrose shirt and some leggings.

Saw the childrens nighties - they are so cute...

nickelbabe Tue 04-Aug-09 12:50:40

it really is slow, isn't it!
must be too much flash content....

i'm looking, though....

missmelly Tue 04-Aug-09 13:27:29

thanks for the link, have also ordered a night shirt, shorts, and 2 beach dresses

WhereTheWildThingsWere Tue 04-Aug-09 14:50:20

Fab, loking forward to my parcel, have just been and thrown lots of grim sleep stuff out of my drawer to make way for my new pretty thingsgrin.

WhereTheWildThingsWere Fri 07-Aug-09 09:26:38

Thanks again for the link, got my parcel this morning and everything is just gorgeous, really pleased.

lucykate Fri 07-Aug-09 09:49:20

lovely stuff, i can't warrant buying anything as just got new pj's from boden sale as i had a money off voucher to use up! bugger!

missmelly Fri 07-Aug-09 11:56:33

I just got my parcel too.. was surprised at the amount of loose threads etc hanging off the night shirt though, it looks kind of unfinished! but for a fiver im happy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: