Talk

Advanced search

Wow - HUSH sale - loads of nice stuff for £5

(9 Posts)
DomesticBlobess Tue 04-Aug-09 11:50:58

Love HUSH - love it even more in a bargainous sale....

here

The website is so s l o w, but have ordered.

Have you had stuff before? Am hoping it nice, have ordered lots of sleepy things, including matching print nighties for myself and dd blushgrin.

DomesticBlobess Tue 04-Aug-09 12:44:23

Yes have ordered stuff before for myself and for presents for others and always been pleased. Includes pjs, night dresses and underwear - in fact most of my night stuff now has come from Hush- is good quality.

Today I ordered a blue beach shirt, oversized pj primrose shirt and some leggings.

Saw the childrens nighties - they are so cute...

nickelbabe Tue 04-Aug-09 12:50:40

it really is slow, isn't it!
must be too much flash content....

i'm looking, though....

missmelly Tue 04-Aug-09 13:27:29

thanks for the link, have also ordered a night shirt, shorts, and 2 beach dresses

Fab, loking forward to my parcel, have just been and thrown lots of grim sleep stuff out of my drawer to make way for my new pretty thingsgrin.

Thanks again for the link, got my parcel this morning and everything is just gorgeous, really pleased.

lucykate Fri 07-Aug-09 09:49:20

lovely stuff, i can't warrant buying anything as just got new pj's from boden sale as i had a money off voucher to use up! bugger!

missmelly Fri 07-Aug-09 11:56:33

I just got my parcel too.. was surprised at the amount of loose threads etc hanging off the night shirt though, it looks kind of unfinished! but for a fiver im happy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now