Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find some tops please?

(4 Posts)
flippineck Mon 03-Aug-09 23:36:48

I need some new tops to go with jeans or linen trousers. I'm a size 14-16 top, but a 12 waist; I'm BF DD2 who is 12 weeks old and also have a bit of a jelly belly thing going on. Colour wise I have dark hair and eyes and a light tan; deep reds, pinks and purples suit me, yellow, orange and lime really really do not. Don't like wearing white tops because they make me feel larger than I am.

V necks, crossovers or wraparound style suit me best because of the size of my chest (even when not BF it's substantial!). Tops need to be loose enough to lift for breast feeding, but not so baggy that I still look pregnant. I like longer length things.

I recently bought the Shula Orchid Wave top from Fat Face and it's great - tried to do a link so you could see the shape but can't get it to work properly, sorry.

Oh, and feel free to suggest things for my bottom half too,if you feel like it!

Thanks for your help!

flippineck Tue 04-Aug-09 13:09:43

Anyone? Please?!

janeite Tue 04-Aug-09 13:17:38

Bumping for you.

notyummy Tue 04-Aug-09 13:26:24

What sort of budget?

Have you tried very.co.uk?

Used to be Littlewoods Direct - but before you shy away in horror, they have masses of nice stuff, do free returns (and you don't have to be in) and you get 3 months free credit. I have got loads of good stuff there. You can also sort by body type using the Trinny and Susannah thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now