Talk

Advanced search

block eyeliners - you know you mix with water

(7 Posts)
MagNacarta Fri 31-Jul-09 21:35:42

Who does one that's cheap good?

I remember seeing a makeover on tv ages ago and it looked a lot easier to apply than pens/liners/pencils, so I'd like to get one. Not sure who makes them though, can anyone help please?

modernart Fri 31-Jul-09 21:39:35

Bobby Brown does a longwear eye liner gel in a little glass pot that's excellent. Easy to apply with an eyeliner brush. Mac do great ones.

cherryblossoms Fri 31-Jul-09 21:40:09

I have the Laura Mercier one that you apply with a brush, in deep blue.
BUT it's not cheap. Just thought I should start the ball rolling.
Lasts for ages, though. And it is easy to apply, though i must admit i don't find pencils/liners/etc. difficult either.
Have you tried just using a dark eyeshadow with wither a wet or a dry brush?
I sometimes use a dark brown Bobbi Brown eyeshadow as an eyeliner. (Though never under my lashes. Only the cake eyeliner for that.)

southeastastra Fri 31-Jul-09 21:41:20

any liquid one can be watered down a bit for the same effect

foofi Fri 31-Jul-09 21:46:50

I bought a Mac one because I thought it would be easier to apply than a liquid one, but I'm still rubbish at it.

MagNacarta Fri 31-Jul-09 22:11:52

having Googled I think it was the Laura Mercier one I saw as it was the same method of applying with a flat brush. I can't afford £16.50 really though, I wonder if any of the more high street brands do one.

foofi Fri 31-Jul-09 22:14:33

I think they just do it so that they can sell you an expensive brush to go with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now