Talk

Advanced search

Yeah! Another leggings question.

(6 Posts)
aitchjay66 Fri 31-Jul-09 13:29:19

For those who favour leggings under tunics and short dresses - should they be the long version to the ankle or shorter. I have reasonable but short legs and have both kinds but don't know which one is better.

SixtyFootDoll Fri 31-Jul-09 13:33:50

I wear the cropped ones just below the knee I find them more flattering that the full lenthg
ones

MadreInglese Fri 31-Jul-09 13:37:16

Depends on the shape/length of your legs, the occasion, the rest of the outfit, the shoes, the weather, and whether or not you have shaved your legs smile

aquavit Fri 31-Jul-09 13:38:01

I like them either full length or just below the knee - think that the mid-calf ones can be a bit unkind (tho not to everyone).

stripes200 Fri 31-Jul-09 13:40:07

I think you can do either.

The longer length is perhaps slightly smarter; maybe more flattering if you want to elongate your legs. The shorter a little more sporty?

I tend to wear the longer but being 5'9 it can be hard to find any that reach my ankles.

Up to you whichever you prefer I reckon.

aitchjay66 Fri 31-Jul-09 15:29:57

Thank you for all your replies. I particularly like MadreInglese crossed out comments!!smile I'm on holiday in the UK next week so bearing in mind the weather I better take both sorts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now