Talk

Advanced search

anyone bought a fab jumpsuit?

(9 Posts)
bishboschone Thu 30-Jul-09 19:58:18

am size 8-10 nd curvy..I have tried a few but wasn't 100 per cent. They are surprsingly flattering . i just wondered if anyone had a fab one please..was thinking black, i don't want to be too 'out there'!

SilentBob Thu 30-Jul-09 20:35:03

Not me, but I did recommend this one to another MNer. Which reminds me, I must try and find out whether she bought it or not. It is boooooooooootiful!

SilentBob Thu 30-Jul-09 20:36:59

Having searched, she did buy it and loved it! Yay! It was Poppity.

bishboschone Fri 31-Jul-09 09:02:59

ooh thats nice

monkeysmama Fri 31-Jul-09 10:19:53

I love them & have loads! I have a beautiful blue silk evening jumpsuit from Vero Moda (can't find it to link sorry), a good day one from River Island & several black ones from Zara and a lovely black & silver one from Hugo Boss. What style are you looking for? For day wear or evening wear? Surprisingly Next had a nice black one which could be day-evening.

Mumsnut Fri 31-Jul-09 11:36:06

In about 1988. From M&S. Black with a pink sash.

redandgreen Fri 31-Jul-09 13:45:14

I have this one and really like it.

Tis a wrap style top with a tie at the waist and I think it's v. flattering

Tidey Fri 31-Jul-09 13:50:01

Anneka Rice used to have several, in shades of yellow and turquoise. I think that having a camera running along behind you pointing at your bum may have been a prerequisite of ownership though.

bishboschone Fri 31-Jul-09 17:53:24

was thinking evening with heels..maybe cuff at ankle? tried one in river island but it was a bit big round my waist( I have a freakily small waist..or big bum whichever way you look at it)!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now