Talk

Advanced search

yet another wedding question shoes etc.

(5 Posts)
Haywire Thu 30-Jul-09 15:46:02

My brother has just told me he and his GF of 15 years are getting married in three weeks. Great news but in a bit of a tizzy regarding what to wear.

I am size 18 short and huge of nork have ordered a couple of dresses from Bravissimo this www.bravissimo.com/products/clothing/dresses-and-skirts/bravissimo/bp21-details.aspx?colour=Teal+Gre en

and this www.bravissimo.com/products/clothing/dresses-and-skirts/bravissimo/bp25-details.aspx?colour=Green

any thoughts as to what to wear with either or any other suggestions regarding dress am desperate not to look like huge whale.

thanks

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Thu 30-Jul-09 15:54:06

They are both lovely dresses, but I would worry about being a bit too hot in number one (if the summer EVER arrives that is).

I think that number two would look lovely with high gold sandals, a gold clutch bag and a pashmina.

If you don't like either of those on you when they turn up, check out this thread from yesterday as it turned up some nice frocks which might look good on you too:

Dress for sister thread

Haywire Thu 30-Jul-09 18:23:34

Bravissimo have e-mailed to say first dress is sold out so getting too hot not a problem should heatwave arrives lol

Thanks for link love the monsoon dress on there, will have to make a trip into town to see if can find one. I live in the middle nowhere rural wales so shopping is tricky

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Thu 30-Jul-09 18:36:10

You could always beg MrsMuddle for the dress's item code and then ring your nearest Monsoon. Save time and potential disappointment!

SilentBob Thu 30-Jul-09 18:51:31

Number 2 is begging for purple accessories! It's lovely btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now