Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a Lin & Leo bag recently?

(6 Posts)
CatPat Wed 29-Jul-09 11:36:14

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone's bought one of these fab bags lately? I'm seriously considering splurging but would value a wee bit of advice first from anyone who's road-tested them! What is the quality like? Are they spacious enough for changing stuff +/- other bits and bobs?

And...most importantly....which colour do you think I should get?!! I'm torn between pink and turquoise and possibly tan!

Thanks

princessmad Wed 29-Jul-09 13:51:33

I haven't had one, but knew someone who did and she found it really heavy even when it didn't have much in it...also it was quite bulky in shape when it hung on her buggy - all in all she found it awkward and sold it! They are good-looking, though, esp the pink or brown I think.

Flgihtattendant Wed 29-Jul-09 13:54:13

I love the look of them BUT when I saw the inside it looked so stuffed with pouches and pockets and such, that I knew I couldn't re use it as a normal bag afterwards, so didn't bother. Very dear for a temporary use item iyswim...btw, get the pink wink

CatPat Wed 29-Jul-09 17:02:09

Thanks ladies.

Important points you've raised - esp the issue of bulkiness!! Prams are awkward enough!

I think I'll go in to our local John Lewis because they stock the blue one. It's about the only store I know that actually has them on their shelves. So hard to make a decision based on a website! Will have a good nosy at it and decide from there.

wobbegong Thu 30-Jul-09 22:50:18

I hated it. It was crappy quality - non wipe-clean lining, jamming zip- and way too bulky. Triumph of looks over design. In the interests of fairness I have to point out that I sold it to someone who love love loved it.

CatPat Sat 01-Aug-09 12:54:48

Have decided NOT to buy one - saw it in the flesh in John Lewis and far too bulky!!! Also rather heavy and not as soft as I'd hoped it would be. £160 well saved!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now