Talk

Advanced search

best conditioner for long dryish hair ?

(6 Posts)
mousemole Tue 28-Jul-09 10:30:33

whats your favourite ? Not looking for mega expensive - up to £5 a tube/bottle. So far like Pantene but it seems to lose effect after a while.

GetOrfMoiLand Tue 28-Jul-09 10:41:07

I am currently using GUM Double Cream - very moisturising and smells delicious.

I buy it from either Waitrose or Sainsburys, it costs about £4 a tube (white tuble with purple and orange stripes on).

Really recommend it, I have dry hair dyed to within an inch of its life, and this makes it soft and manageable.

angelene Tue 28-Jul-09 10:43:19

I like using a reasonably intensive conditioner as a regular conditioner. I use Charles Worthington's Frizz Smoother which only seems to be available in Sainsbury's. It's about £6 but they often have really good offers.

mousemole Tue 28-Jul-09 12:35:04

angelene - that's what I like too - I often use an 'intensive' tub like conditioner for my every day. GOML, my hair is dyed too so GUM sounds interesting - thank you.

mrsmerryweather Tue 28-Jul-09 15:01:43

Aussie 3 minute conditioner is about £3.99 and is good.

aJumpedUpPantryBoy Tue 28-Jul-09 16:50:06

Superdrug Coconut Oil Conditioner. I can't remember how much it was but it wasn't expensive. I've been using it for a week and it has made a huge difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now