Talk

Advanced search

Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra

(11 Posts)
jemart Sun 26-Jul-09 23:29:59

I need a strapless bra to wear with a halterneck dress for my sisters wedding.

I have tried the new Wonderbra Ultimate strapless in a 36F and I am quite impressed with it, but the band is a little big.
I think a 34G would fit better but wonderbra don't do a G cup in this style.

So..... do I settle for the 36F in what is the best strapless bra I've been able to find or go for something different in a 34G?

Any suggestions for a really good strapless bra in my size would be fantastic.

jemart Mon 27-Jul-09 00:03:24

bump

navyeyelasH Mon 27-Jul-09 00:12:33

I'm a 34e and I'm sorry to say that thw wonderbra ultimate is the best strapless ever!

Can you not take your dress to the shop and try it with a 34f, with the aim that it will "stretch" in time to be a 35" F? Try with your dress though and tip your headupside down and jiggle your boobs as sometime it can look fine....... for about 5 minutes then you get 4 boobs!

trellism Mon 27-Jul-09 00:26:40

Figleaves do the Wonderbra Everyday strapless in a 34G if that's any help:

www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=WDG-9150&mci=&size=34g&colour=&image=r607160-p607204-sty le

jemart Mon 27-Jul-09 00:29:07

How does Wonderbra Everyday strapless compare to the new Wonderbra Ultimate one?

trellism Mon 27-Jul-09 00:35:34

Well, that I don't know. It's probably to do with the fabric rather than the fit, at a guess.

I'm not a Wonderbra fan myself, I prefer Calvin Klein's strapless bras but they seem to have stopped doing them.

jemart Mon 27-Jul-09 10:18:14

bump

navyeyelasH Mon 27-Jul-09 10:54:35

The everyday strapless is just like everyother strapless in terms of fabric etc and for me it tends to pull my boobs down and make them look saggy.

The ultimate is made from some hard core scaffolding stuff really sort of fixed shape and it does boost your boobs!

minko Mon 27-Jul-09 11:29:16

Any good for a pair of 36As? Need some serious scaffolding for wedding dress...

jemart Mon 27-Jul-09 14:33:56

I reckon for size 36A the Ultimate would be perfect minko.
I've been and tried some others and they just don't compare, so I am going to get the 36F, it's a bit of a compromise on fit but still produces a better result than the normal style strapless bra.

jemart Fri 31-Jul-09 14:16:53

Bra arrived today, I am so pleased with it.
This is the best strapless bra by miles, unlike all the others I tried it gives fantastic support and holds everything in without squashing you flat. Pushes up and together and lives up to its claims, you can jump and jiggle and dance about, they do not budge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now