Talk

Advanced search

best fake tanning lotion.....

(8 Posts)
mum2samandalex Fri 24-Jul-09 18:25:51

give up the sun beds a long time ago and fed up with looking pale. Cam anyone recommend a good easy to use fake tan lotion.

nickschick Fri 24-Jul-09 18:29:40

ive tried them all and i just look orange/dark brown/streaky/patchy etc etc and i stink like a giant oxo cube sad better still moistiurise your skin and look at your best naturally.......

CybilLiberty Fri 24-Jul-09 18:55:29

st tropez everyday. But you still have to keep an eye on knees and heels

smugmumofboys Fri 24-Jul-09 19:06:03

I don't use them myself. I think I just have the wrong sort of skin for it but I have recently seen two women who both looked fab and completely natural.

One used Clarins and one St Tropez (and they had both applied them themselves).

foofi Fri 24-Jul-09 19:19:35

I have been using the St Tropez Everyday one for a couple of weeks, although as my skin is really dry I do get patchy bits! Better than my uber white skin though...

LouMacca Fri 24-Jul-09 19:49:00

Ambre Solaire Spray on face and body mist is fab (two separate bottles).

Lots of people have asked me where I have been on my hols recently.

I loved the Lancome spray one but just couldn't afford to keep buying it so started to use the Ambre Solaire one as a cheap alternative but its just as good.

Superdrug is the cheapest place to buy it.

Jewelsandgems Fri 24-Jul-09 21:24:18

St Tropez mouse. Apply with non latex gloves - very easy and such a good colour.

Wanderingsheep Fri 24-Jul-09 21:31:58

The Laboratoire Garnier gradual tanning lotion is quite good. I'm quite fair skinned and I think it looks quite natural after I have used it for a few days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now