Talk

Advanced search

Help needed for wedding outfit

(4 Posts)
Devendra Thu 23-Jul-09 17:23:40

Ok ladies I really need your help.. first time poster on this section. I am going to my brothers wedding at the end of August and I have NO CLUE what to wear.
Im a size 18-20, biggish boobs and a big bum.. have some shape but would definately need some magic pants. I would rather not expose my upper arms.. but if the dress was the one then I suppose I could wear a shawl or something for camoflage smile

My problem is that I just dont do dressing up.. I am a very casual and kind of hippy dresser... I buy a lot of stuff from charity shops and cant remember the last time I went and bought clothes from a proper shop..

I would prefer to buy something that I can wear again and have a budget of around £150 for the whole outfit...

Help!!

Devendra Thu 23-Jul-09 19:21:45

Bump..
Its a fairly big do in a nice hotel.. Will be a mix of people there and will be a relaxed affair.
I quite like this here
but am concerned its a bad length.

Jewelsandgems Thu 23-Jul-09 20:30:56

I think this is lovely:
www.simplybe.co.uk/productcache/DAL/BO8460/QB514HE.html.gz and the website has some suggestions for underwear, and a cardigan on the right hand side.

Bin the charity shops!

I like the wallis one too, though there is alot going on. My thinking is, if you are happy with your legs and feet, then show these parts.

LadyG Thu 23-Jul-09 20:38:30

Can't see your link but have you tried Coast? Go up to an 18 and have lots of beautiful wedding suitable dresses-I think you can buy on line.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now