Talk

Advanced search

It's so fab - Chantecaille Just Skin

(7 Posts)
CaresMildly Thu 23-Jul-09 10:51:46

Bought more in hope than expectation but this stuff is fantastic. It really is just like your own skin but better. I don't know if it's coincidence but condition of my skin (open pores for eg) also seems improved. I really am impressed so if you have a few pence to spare and need to replace either moisturiser or foundation really it is worth looking at this. Rave over.

wingandprayer Thu 23-Jul-09 10:54:16

Oh god, I'm now going to have to go and have a look at this. I have Chantecaille foundation and is utterly amazing but so it should be for the price. Just been seeking cheaper alternatives as I can't really afford it right now. However, if I was to have lustrous skin I wouldn't need such an expensive foundation...grin

CaresMildly Thu 23-Jul-09 10:57:55

This is my thought on it, a leetle bit more expensive than buying both individually but definitely worth it!

MrsMcCluskey Thu 23-Jul-09 11:04:01

Is it a moisturiser or foundation - confused

CaresMildly Thu 23-Jul-09 11:31:30

It's both - tinted moisturiser. But it does seem to do both jobs really well.

Sunshinemummy Thu 23-Jul-09 16:35:58

Ooh excellent. I've never worn foundation as hate the feel of it on my skin but getting married next month and thinking I need some for my wedding pics.

SkaterGrrrrl Fri 24-Jul-09 12:00:48

The tinted moisturieser is about £53... ouch!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now