Talk

Advanced search

do women dress as if on a hen night at work

(9 Posts)
Dineysor Mon 20-Jul-09 09:39:05

i am always stunned by how much TIT is out in shops etc
here

fishie Mon 20-Jul-09 09:42:14

not a chance of tits out here, the air con is a bit fierce so we are all huddled in cardies.

GrapefruitMoon Mon 20-Jul-09 09:45:39

Was out before Christmas and was stunned (at clothes and behaviour) at an office party at nearby table - even at an after-work thing think you should be professional if you want people to still respect you on Monday (but then am probably biased as used to work in male-dominated environment)

Dineysor Mon 20-Jul-09 09:49:06

I was at an opticians with lots of VERY tight clothign and low cut tops
oh put it away

thereistheball Mon 20-Jul-09 09:51:42

I did work with a girl in the US who had a super-flat stomach and used to show it off in Britney-style ultra-low trousers.... that didn't cover up all her pubic hair. Neither of her female bosses knew how to handle it. They had both talked to her about it but apparently they were too nice as the message didn't really ever get through.

Dineysor Mon 20-Jul-09 09:52:48

PUBIC HAIR?

ew

sassy Mon 20-Jul-09 09:52:56

Totally agree with the article. Put em away.
No Nips at Work!

sassy Mon 20-Jul-09 09:54:34

Pubes? AT work? Dear God. There is something to be said for a polyester uniform with toning scarf (see Bank Attire)

BodenGroupie Mon 20-Jul-09 18:06:59

Sassy - girl in our local bank appears to have customised her uniform into a Britney style school uniform - always makes me giggle when I go there. Goes very well with the orange foundation wink

I work in an all male company and they'd be mortified if they could see my cleavage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now