Talk

Advanced search

Shirts-Not work ones - where do you get yours?

(6 Posts)
monkeysmama Sat 18-Jul-09 21:50:26

I want to buy a new white shirt & a new black one. Have been looking for a while but the problem is my boobs. I am a size 10-12 in clothes but my bfing boobs are a size 36DD. I have just bought a non nursing bra which straps the norks in a bit though.

So, plain shirts, quite structured with nice stiff collar the bigger the better. Anyone?

Tia
MM

monkeysmama Sun 19-Jul-09 10:32:53

Does nobody wear shirts?

aarghhelp Sun 19-Jul-09 11:28:30

I avoided shirts when bfing as was worried about gaping buttons etc (38H, much smaller waist).

Bravissimo should have a sale soon (though TBH have not bought their clothes yet). That might be a place to look.

monkeysmama Sun 19-Jul-09 20:18:31

Thanks very much. But have had a look at Bravissimo and they only have one short sleeve shirt which I really dislike. I want a normal shirt with a bit of shape and a proper collar that fits my boobs and waist. Must be too much to ask.

I am now wondering about having one made. Anyone tried that?

Dineysor Sun 19-Jul-09 20:20:29

white stuff do in the winter a nice one tht is cotton with a collar and nbuttons that fits a large bust
its like a soft slighty strethcy aertex - so great for layering

monkeysmama Sun 19-Jul-09 20:32:05

Sounds interesting. I've never looked in White Stuff. Will have a look on line now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now