Boden further reductions......

(9 Posts)
BodenGroupie Fri 17-Jul-09 09:08:52

....if anyone's interested!

Doyouthinktheysaurus Fri 17-Jul-09 09:21:20

Thanks.

mrsmerryweather Fri 17-Jul-09 13:41:09

I just don't get Boden sometimes...

not only do they have further reducations, they also magic sold-out items back into stock in vast quantities!

I bough the chic cashmere jumper in beige this week at £49, now I see they have every size in aqua at £35- having been out of stock for months!

Do they suddenly find a shelf in the warehouse and Rupert and Jemima say "Oooooh darlings, look, we forgot all these lovely chic cashmere jumpers...."

MrsMcCluskey Fri 17-Jul-09 13:44:14

still wouldnt buy any of it grin

mrsmerryweather Fri 17-Jul-09 13:50:42

why mrsM?

missmelly Fri 17-Jul-09 14:00:08

I dont see the attraction in Boden stuff .. wouldnt mind knowing what the average age of their customers is

mrsmerryweather Fri 17-Jul-09 14:11:20

MissM- if you are under 35 I can see your point ...if you are over 50, well some of their basics are quite nice- and as we older ones have said- we aren't quite ready for CC or Kalico- so where else do we go?

missmelly Fri 17-Jul-09 14:18:32

no that is my point i guess.. they are nice clothes, but I think for a lady older than myself

MrsMcCluskey Fri 17-Jul-09 16:04:17

I just find their stuff a bit 'twee' too country set for me.
I buy the odd thinfrom there but on the whole the last few seasons have been disappointing.
I am 37 btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now