Talk

Advanced search

I have millions of clothes - but no tops and trousers

(4 Posts)
monkeysmama Wed 15-Jul-09 21:58:05

I need some tops and trousers. I have had several big clear outs (I have masses of clothes) and seem to have given away all my trousers and tops. I have also changed size and shape.

I am a size 12 and 5'7.

In the winter I wore leggings and smock style tops. I have some hareem pants which I like but I don't want to wear them every day and I think their days are numbered.

I don't have any tops either - or any every day tops anyway.

I need some tops and trousers I can pull on to go to the park / HV / shops with dd and look good & seem to have lost all my ideas on what to go for.

Any suggestions?

I am happy with high street brands (I like Zara a lot) or designer. I tend to wear grey, brown, beige, black and navy but am open to suggestions. Have loads of great jeans so only need trouser and tops.TIA.

MM

monkeysmama Thu 16-Jul-09 08:16:24

Bump....

monkeysmama Thu 16-Jul-09 14:55:13

Am I beyond help?! What does everyone else wear on a general day? I've been looking at other mums in the park & it's jeans or linen trousers. My linen trousers itch apart from my expensive ones I am not keen on wearing to the park etc.

Bettymum Thu 16-Jul-09 16:29:54

Don't know if this is what you're after...but M&S have loads of lovely coloured T shirts at the moment, I think they're 2 for £5 or £6 and I think they have long sleeved ones too. They might inject a bit of colour into your life, you could layer them...ideal for park/shops.
As for trousers, maybe you could look for some nice jersey ones? M&S probably have them too, I'm sure I've seen some in brown and black. They might be less itchy than linen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now