Talk

Advanced search

Cool haircuts in Oxford?

(7 Posts)
roary Wed 15-Jul-09 12:06:59

Does anyone know where I can get a fabulous stylish haircut in Ox? I used to see a great stylist at Toni and Guy (Belinda - she was unusually creative for T and G) but she has gone to Abingdon and at the moment it's just way too much of a hassle to get out there for a haircut. And as my hair is shortish and I'm working towards keeping it that way (somewhere in the chin-length neighbourhood) it has to be someone really good. We shorthairs know the disasters of bad short haircuts only too well. Also feel like I could use some inspiration....

Am willing to spend a bit for the right cut!

VinoEsmeralda Wed 15-Jul-09 12:09:57

I normally go to Mahogany and also have short hair and they do a very good job

aarghhelp Wed 15-Jul-09 12:33:48

Ha! I used to go to Mahogany when I lived there.

TarkaLiotta Wed 15-Jul-09 12:53:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

roary Wed 15-Jul-09 13:52:17

VinoEsmeralda and aarghelp, who do (did) you see at Mahogany?

I think I may be getting a Growing out Your Hair Mullet that needs some attention ASAP!

Thanks!

VinoEsmeralda Thu 16-Jul-09 22:41:26

Roary - I will call tomorrow for an appointment but have been trying to remember her name for the last 48 hours and I cant! Will post as soon as booked

VinoEsmeralda Wed 22-Jul-09 19:56:37

Finally, Louella is the name of my hairdresser and she is very good with short cuts! Sorry for late response but only just remembered her name today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now