Talk

Advanced search

best concealer for spots and undereyes

(17 Posts)
mum2samandalex Tue 14-Jul-09 20:11:29

ive got dark circles that need hiding and the odd spot.

callalilies Tue 14-Jul-09 20:17:25

Benefit Boi-ing

monkeysmama Tue 14-Jul-09 21:24:31

I second the Boi-ing suggestion. I stopped using it for a while and relied only upon YSL Touche d'Eclat but have staretd again as it gives good coverage and is a very natural colour. I am into the YSL Airbrush foundation (the one with the brush) at the moment and don't need much concealor with it. I have 2 spots on my chin which it has disguised nicely.

MrsMcCluskey Tue 14-Jul-09 21:26:44

I am using the Aldi 'touche eclat' is very good value

BaDaBing Tue 14-Jul-09 21:37:23

According to the fab Benefit girl in my local Debenhams Boi-ing is not great for dark circles. I have Benefit Erase Paste and it is amazing!!

macherie Tue 14-Jul-09 21:43:45

Erase paste and bobbi brown eye brightner are very similar products and are both v good for under eye shadows.

mrsmaidamess Tue 14-Jul-09 22:00:29

I am using no. 7 version of YSL and I rate it. And I am your archetypal (sp?) panda.

frAKKINPannikin Tue 14-Jul-09 22:27:47

Estee Lauder's Ideal Light for undereye circles
Space NK concealer for spots and blemishes.

mrsmerryweather Wed 15-Jul-09 08:48:47

Bobbi Brown concealer for under eyes...prob works for spots too.

rubyslippers Wed 15-Jul-09 08:52:01

this does both - byterry

southeastastra Wed 15-Jul-09 09:03:54

tesco make up is good for spots, just put a tiny bit on a brush though and pat in. it's a little too heavy for under eyes though, found the same with boing grin

RamblingRosa Wed 15-Jul-09 09:05:02

Bobbi Brown concealer. Laura Mercier does one which is two seperate ones: a creamy undereye one and a more powdery one for spots.
Don't use touche eclat on spots. It't a highlighter, not really a concealer...it'll only draw attention to them!

pagwatch Wed 15-Jul-09 09:09:40

the Laura Mercier duo for spots ( too heavy for under eyes) and YSL touche eclat for undereyes.
I have used everything. Those are the best and last the longest

TsarChasm Wed 15-Jul-09 09:18:49

I use Benefit Erase paste atm and also Powderflage.

Tesco Barbara Daly cosmetics seem v good. I have an eyelid 'primer' by her and it is fab. Could probably use that on under eye circles too.

AmazingBouncingFerret Wed 15-Jul-09 09:20:25

I also use the No.7 version of the YSL pen. Makes me look human again!

pixiemoon Thu 16-Jul-09 02:08:27

Third vote for Boi-ing. Love it. Even covers a scar I have on my cheek, but weirdly is not too heavy under eyes.

debilicious Thu 16-Jul-09 03:36:08

i did a course in makeup and they taught me a fantastic tip for under eye concealer.

that is, use darker concealer than you use elsewhere on your face, as if you use the same colour, it draws attention to the darker areas.

so you use a browny colour, put your foundation over, then you can pat in a light yellowy colour around the eye area to make the area look brighter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now