Talk

Advanced search

Help me replace my favorite necklace

(7 Posts)
BikeRunSki Mon 13-Jul-09 16:29:17

About 4 or 5 years ago I bought a necklace from Debenhams - in fact I think I got it with Nectar points. It wasn't expensive - about £15 or £20 I think - but I loved it. Loved it. I wore it all the time. About 18 months ago I lost it and have been trying in vain to replace it ever since. I can get a little obsessed at times and have been into every shop I pass that looks like it might sell jewellery and have spent hours searching the www. And have been back to Debenhams many times.

It was a silver chain with a pendant. The pendant was in the shape of the outline of a 5 pointed star(like the Superdrug logo!) and also silver. IT was about 2cm across. There was no special hole/hanger/lug for the chain, it went straight through the centre of the star and the star just hung on one of it's corners. It was very similar to the Tiffany floating heart necklaces but star shaped.

Anyone know if I could replace it?
Anyone

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Mon 13-Jul-09 16:33:57

ebay?

TartanKnickers Mon 13-Jul-09 16:38:28

Teeny weeny one here

Smurfgirl Mon 13-Jul-09 16:45:48

This shop does lovely silver jewellery maybe try there?
www.palenquejewellery.co.uk/

BikeRunSki Mon 13-Jul-09 16:56:18

Ebay - I have searched many, many times on Ebay and bought some not quite up to the mark alternatives.

Tartan - Oooh that is the closest I have seen yet, but looks like the sides are a bit "flat". Mine was rounded - almost like it was made from a plasticine sausage!

Smurf lovely website. Nothing similar enough on there, but might have to visit their shop next timeI am in York!

Smurfgirl Mon 13-Jul-09 17:00:45

York has so many lovely silver shops so maybe you will have some luck there?

Good luck, I have been searching for a specific type of earrings for ages now and know how frustrating it is!

TwinkleToes76 Mon 13-Jul-09 20:29:35

this?

or this?

very cheap!

even cheaper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now