Talk

Advanced search

disappointed with white stuff skirt

(10 Posts)
Clure Sun 12-Jul-09 19:06:21

Have never ordered from them before, liked the look of this skirt anyway was disappointed with the fit. Its massive, looks like a triangular tent, its a size 8 which fits ok round the waist but sticks out a mile! sad back it goes!

Mintyy Sun 12-Jul-09 19:11:12

Oh poor you.

yy I tried this on last week, it looks gorgeous on the rail but on looks like you've stepped into a lampshade. I know exactly what you are saying!

NotPlayingAnyMore Sun 12-Jul-09 20:15:17

I had this problem with another White Stuff skirt!
In a way I'm glad it's not just me but it is a shame.

paddingtonbear1 Sun 12-Jul-09 20:22:39

what a shame, I got a different skirt from there last week - think I'll be sending it back, it suffers from the same problem you describe!

wordgirl Sun 12-Jul-09 20:28:42

I tried the same skirt on and it looked horrible on me too. Thought it was because I'm fat not a size 8 but it's clearly the skirt's fault. Wonder if it looks good on anyone?

reducedfatkettlechip Sun 12-Jul-09 20:29:44

I'm getting a bit fed up with White Stuff, they seem to keep churning out exactly the same styles every season, in slightly different patterns or colours. If a dress doesn't fit you one season, it's still not going to 2 yrs later. It's really annoying, I think they need some new patterns to work to!

Clure Sun 12-Jul-09 20:45:56

yes would be interested to know if that style of skirt looks good on anybody. Thought it would be a nice A line. Lol at lampshade description!!

shonaspurtle Sun 12-Jul-09 20:47:42

I tried it on too. Nice on the rail, nice on the dummy in John Lewis, rubbish on me.

mrsmerryweather Sun 12-Jul-09 21:23:34

I tried that on in an 8 and it was big...far too floaty. Yet I need a size 10 in their tops which seem skimpy- and dresses too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now