Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Gardenia perfume - where can I buy it?

(7 Posts)
SugarSkyHigh Sun 12-Jul-09 18:09:38

This is one of the vintage perfumes- i smelt it at a friend's house ages ago, and it was gorgeous. It's not readily available though, and despite several google searches I can't seems to find a UK based shop that stocks it.

Any ideas please anybody?? smile

MrsSchadenfreude Sun 12-Jul-09 18:29:35

You need to go to a Chanel boutique - if you're flying, they have Chanel boutiques at Heathrow Terminals 3 & 4, and Gatwick North.

I think it's about 135 pounds. But a huge bottle. Part of "Les Exclusifs" range.

BobtheWoodmouse Sun 12-Jul-09 19:12:23

Seen it in the following places:

Chanel concession in Manchester city centre Selfridges

The same in Oxford St Selfridges

Also the Bond St boutique

Price is now £160

SugarSkyHigh Sun 12-Jul-09 19:18:37

I think I will get my London based friend to get it for me in Selfridges or Bond Street. I don't anticipate going to Heathrow or Gatwick in the foreseeable future - it's Luton Airport for me this year! thank you both.

CrushWithEyeliner Sun 12-Jul-09 19:19:43

The Chanel boutiques

MrsSchadenfreude Wed 15-Jul-09 12:59:46

Mine (Chanel 22) was duty free, so a little cheaper.

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 15-Jul-09 16:12:26

Good price MrsS envy but it's still expensive isn't it - wish they produced smaller bottles. I haven't quite found my favourite yet and the 3 I've narrowed it down to are all very different from each other - cuir russie, gardenia and the iris-smelling one, forgotten the name now! They were £140 when I started eyeing them up, then suddenly a price increase to £160. Don't want to make a mistake at that price.grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: