Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Gardenia perfume - where can I buy it?

(7 Posts)
SugarSkyHigh Sun 12-Jul-09 18:09:38

This is one of the vintage perfumes- i smelt it at a friend's house ages ago, and it was gorgeous. It's not readily available though, and despite several google searches I can't seems to find a UK based shop that stocks it.

Any ideas please anybody?? smile

MrsSchadenfreude Sun 12-Jul-09 18:29:35

You need to go to a Chanel boutique - if you're flying, they have Chanel boutiques at Heathrow Terminals 3 & 4, and Gatwick North.

I think it's about 135 pounds. But a huge bottle. Part of "Les Exclusifs" range.

BobtheWoodmouse Sun 12-Jul-09 19:12:23

Seen it in the following places:

Chanel concession in Manchester city centre Selfridges

The same in Oxford St Selfridges

Also the Bond St boutique

Price is now £160

SugarSkyHigh Sun 12-Jul-09 19:18:37

I think I will get my London based friend to get it for me in Selfridges or Bond Street. I don't anticipate going to Heathrow or Gatwick in the foreseeable future - it's Luton Airport for me this year! thank you both.

CrushWithEyeliner Sun 12-Jul-09 19:19:43

The Chanel boutiques

MrsSchadenfreude Wed 15-Jul-09 12:59:46

Mine (Chanel 22) was duty free, so a little cheaper.

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 15-Jul-09 16:12:26

Good price MrsS envy but it's still expensive isn't it - wish they produced smaller bottles. I haven't quite found my favourite yet and the 3 I've narrowed it down to are all very different from each other - cuir russie, gardenia and the iris-smelling one, forgotten the name now! They were £140 when I started eyeing them up, then suddenly a price increase to £160. Don't want to make a mistake at that price.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now