Talk

Advanced search

Still looking for a handbag...can anyone recommend a website?

(7 Posts)
princessmad Sat 11-Jul-09 19:49:48

I was on here a few months ago searching for the Perfect Handbag...and I'm still looking. Does anyone know of any good websites that have bags that resemble something like this: leather, maybe Italian, classic designs, NOT TOO EXPENSIVE ie around the £100 mark???

Thanks for any replies!

BobtheWoodmouse Mon 13-Jul-09 14:38:12

Anything here that you fancy. There's a couple of classic looking bags on sale, Italian too.

MaggieBeeBeau Mon 13-Jul-09 16:50:34

radley

love these bags! i want to get one. they're not cheap but they're not crazy money.

OhBling Mon 13-Jul-09 17:00:37

To be honest, I find John Lewis online pretty good. Check out the Tula range - they tend to have a good selection of classic and fashion bags, all in the £50 - £150 range (and available on John Lewis.com).

princessmad Mon 13-Jul-09 18:35:34

Thanks for suggestions. Bob, those bags are lovely but there isn't one which ticks all my boxes. Maggie, I have had two Radley bags before which have BOTH ended up returned because the leather marked so easily and badly - I don't really want another! They ARE gorgeous bags, though, definitely.

Since I started the thread I have ordered a bag from TKMaxx (blush??? Is TK Maxx considered shameful?!) which is an amazing bargain - leather etc - I shall see if it's 'the one' when it arrives!!

BobtheWoodmouse Mon 13-Jul-09 21:21:45

TK Maxx not shameful at all grin not that I ever have much luck there so I'm a bit envy

Hope it's the one. If not, then you might see something here that ticks all the boxes.

princessmad Mon 13-Jul-09 21:32:46

Thanks for the link Bob! The one I've ordered was...wait for it...£35, down from £90. But I am VERY fussy so I shall have to wait and see if it really is as good as it looks online!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now