Talk

Advanced search

Where id anywhere can you get a Mulberry bag (this season) with say 10% off ?

(18 Posts)
AppleandMosesMummy Sat 11-Jul-09 14:21:01

Have tried my wardrobe but they are very limited in colours, maybe they'll get more in but I just wondered if i'd missed somewhere else ?
Thank you

MrsSeanBean Sat 11-Jul-09 14:26:23

You can get certain 'all season' styles - Bayswater for example - at the factory outlets in Shepton Mallet, Bicester, York and Chester. I live very close to the Shepton one and have about 20 Mulberry bags blush, they have a damaged rail sometimes too (I got a pink Mabel for about £150 earlier in the year) - the bargains are truly bargainous. Might be worth a call.

AppleandMosesMummy Sat 11-Jul-09 14:34:19

Oh wow thank you, will pop along to one of those.

leoleosuperstar Sat 11-Jul-09 14:38:22

ooo can i show off? I have just purchased a Mitzy Hobo in Oak and I love it...

AppleandMosesMummy Sat 11-Jul-09 16:02:31

Did you pay full price envy I wish I could, I want a treat but there's no justification at all for it

salvadory Sat 11-Jul-09 19:06:53

harvey nicks have a fab sale on at the mo. 50% off roxanne totes, 40% off Mabels, loads more. Better bargains than the factory outlets just at present. I live in Manchester and got a lovely Roxanne tote for £296 which I have convinced myself was a bargain. Ooh the colours are good too, all oak, dark brown and black, if that's what you like.

mysteryfairy Sat 11-Jul-09 21:54:09

The actual Mulberry site has lots of sale handbags. They're not my thing but there are some massive discounts. Sorry can't tell if they are this season or not but there are some iconic names - Roxanne, Bayswater etc

mulberry

leoleosuperstar Sun 12-Jul-09 09:44:27

I have a friend that works for a big department store. I managed to get 30% off - I am very lucky

AppleandMosesMummy Sun 12-Jul-09 11:14:41

What do you make of this site ?
Am tempted to pay by credit card and am then protected if it goes wrong, what do you think ?www.supershandbag.com/mulberry-c-42.html

leoleosuperstar Sun 12-Jul-09 12:41:59

They are from China.

Would be interesting to see the quality - I doubt they are authentic.

Which bag do you want?

AppleandMosesMummy Sun 12-Jul-09 13:00:01

Mable I think, they are claiming they are genuine, I wouldn't pay that for a fake.
Hmmm not sure what to do, tbh I'd be happy with saving just a bit, I like a bargain, maybe duty free is the answer.

leoleosuperstar Sun 12-Jul-09 16:49:41

Or wait and sometimes net-a-porter and mywardrobe have big special discounts. Add your email to the mailing list. I got 30% off a black Mitzy - but sent it back because I really wanted Oak. When they have a discount code try it even if it doesn't completely match what you are purchasing.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Good luck

leoleosuperstar Thu 16-Jul-09 11:47:42

I've just noticed inside my bag there is a little label saying 'made in China'.

Maybe that website is bags from the factory? Or something?

missblythe Thu 16-Jul-09 11:56:50

House of Fraser have got 30% off lots of the Mulberry bags at the moemnt. Not sure if Mabel is included, but you could give them a ring.

AppleandMosesMummy Thu 16-Jul-09 12:04:45

I couldn't see any on the H of F website, so they sell them in store ? Thanks for that I'll see if we have one locally, although the gearbox has gone again so might be on hold.

OhBling Thu 16-Jul-09 12:08:02

Ask any friends who work for large companies if they have deals - Mulberry is one of those companies that often give corporate discounts.

aarghhelp Thu 16-Jul-09 12:26:54

I saw some in John Lewis this week, looked to be £200ish off a £500ish bag.

jemart Thu 23-Jul-09 23:32:41

AppleandMosesMummy don't do it! that website is selling nasty fakes.

Make use of the Authenticate threads on the purse forum and buy from ebay. Some great bargains to be had if you are careful. Otherwise save up and go splurge in the factory outlets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now