Talk

Advanced search

Jeans! Been done to death? Please help me anyway

(9 Posts)
mammyscruffbag Fri 10-Jul-09 22:36:16

Ok, I'm so fed up of looking like poo and have decided to treat myself to some new stuff.

First thing on the list- Jeans!!!

Help.

I need some that are flattering on my mummy tummy!

Am currently wearing these but they are very low so end up with a very unflattering overhang! Eugh! blush

I am a 14/16 5 ft 6. Prefer bootcut generally!

Any ideas? TIA

middymo Fri 10-Jul-09 22:43:59

High rise jeans at next

JeMeSouviens Fri 10-Jul-09 22:45:39

Depending on your budget, try some Hudson jeans, they are very lovely soft, lightweight denim and flattering shape.

mammyscruffbag Fri 10-Jul-09 22:50:50

Thanks for the replies.

Do high rise jeans make your booty look big though? They appeal as I can took my tummy away. Ha ha

AmyGroovy3 Fri 10-Jul-09 22:56:36

im the same size as you, and i find next boyfriend jeans are quite good, but it depends what you like

mammyscruffbag Fri 10-Jul-09 23:10:06

Haven't tried next recently. I like boyfriend fit for everyday- just can't do too low rise. Will try there.

Thanks AmyGroovy3

SilentBob Sat 11-Jul-09 09:28:47

My favourites are Guess and Levi's.

My Levi's favourites are flares (can't remember the number, but they do an extra long leg length which I need and are not low rise- woohoo! smile Could be these) but their bootcuts are ace, too. I have worn Levi's since school (am now <cough> 32) and they are still up there.

My second favourites are Guess, I have a fab pair of bootcuts on atm, but they are slightly lower rise and I do suffer a little from muffin tops from time to time. I can't find them online, though.

I also have jeans from Dorothy Perkins, but they contain a lot of Lycra, which makes them very comfortable but also allows them to go a wee bit baggy. I recently bought skinny flares (2 for £25) and they are fine for every dayness, but I wouldn't wear them out to the pub etc. IYSWIM.

New Look Hula jeans are top banana for everyday wear too, and are only a tenner.

mammyscruffbag Sat 11-Jul-09 10:13:08

Silentbob, thank you so much. I like all of those, especially the levis.
Going to head down to the shops later so fingers crossed.
Thanks again for all your help smile

magda123 Wed 15-Jul-09 11:48:25

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now