Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CHOOGIRL and other £££; shoe fetishists - take a look

(15 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Fri 10-Jul-09 21:17:48

A friend forwarded me this today. What do we think?

pricey fakes or cheap genuines?

DollyPardonme Fri 10-Jul-09 21:21:57

Well.... they are v cheap.

But they are fab aren't they. Esp the petal sandal and the sandal boot. Yum.

geordieminx Fri 10-Jul-09 21:24:47

Hey you. How you doing?

Thought this would be your thread grin

Have you got to the blooming stage yet?

They look ok - I know my sister has the nude ones on the front page and they look identical.

If they are copies then they are bloody good, and if no one else would realise then it works for me!

geordieminx Fri 10-Jul-09 21:33:01

Doesnt say anything about posting to the UK - the only thing that concerns me is that the advise to pay via paypal or western union money transfer which is very dodgy. They do accept credit cards, but they dont seem to want you to pay like that for some reason - by saying that there is a high chance it wont be accepted hmm

LetThemEatCake Fri 10-Jul-09 21:41:26

I'm a bit iffy about the "about us" section - it's not about them, it's about Louboutin!!! no info on how they get to sell the shoes at such knock-down prices. Hmm.

hey geordie!! am okay. 29 weeks now. Blooming is not the word. Heffalumpian is sad

how's you?

Jaquelinehyde Fri 10-Jul-09 21:45:39

I heart thesewww.louboutinsatin.com/productsview.php?proid=101&id=7&type=products

geordieminx Fri 10-Jul-09 22:00:35

Yes, I thought that too - a bit about their company, and explaing how they can offer them so cheaply would have been more reassuring.

Have you googled them?

All grand here, embarked on major diet as dress fitting is 2 weeks on tuesday - still I have lost 11lb since the last one so it will hopefully fit!

Do you know whether you are having a girl or boy?

LetThemEatCake Fri 10-Jul-09 22:03:50

oh my god!! 11lb! that's amazing! well done lady!!

when's the actual wedding again?

no, haven't found out the sex this time - I did with both of my others, so thought I'd go for a different 'experience' this time. And I've got one of each so I really, really have no preference! they're all cute to start with and all revolting as teenagers..... for a few years at least wink

geordieminx Fri 10-Jul-09 22:06:35

Bit of info here

Mentions that the pics that they are using are genuines, but not actually their pics. Not good

geordieminx Fri 10-Jul-09 22:08:54

3rd Oct - 12 weeks on Saturday.

Must be around your due date? That would be funny.

LetThemEatCake Fri 10-Jul-09 22:18:39

yes, I'm due end of September. I'll be thinking of you, all svelte and gorgeous, as I run up hills pushing dd and ds in the double buggy while breastfeeding the new bub in a bid to lose the lard!!

kormachameleon Fri 10-Jul-09 22:24:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CHOOGIRL Sat 11-Jul-09 20:09:02

Hi

Hope all going well.
Am a bit hmm about this site. I think I read somewhere that CL only authorise net-a-porter.com to sell on line. Rule of thumb if it sounds too good to be true.. probably is.

dexter73 Tue 14-Jul-09 09:19:40

Looks like they are pricey fakes!!

shhhh Tue 14-Jul-09 12:48:46

I have seen this site before and tbh at the price listed imo they aren't genuine..

Think the way the word them make them appear to be genuine iykimw.

I was lokng for designer sunglasses last week, found a site that had genuine fakes for sale AND authentic...obviously I knew the fakes were fake BUT assumed the authentics were genuine (wording was not clear iykwim). I emailed them asking outright, are they from the designer or copies...

replied back saying "apologies if you thought genuine BUT they are fakes and use the genuine products..hmm

Cheeky...

imo I wouldn't risk buying from places such as these. I have several designer shoes (jimmy choo,Gina,Prada,Dior etc) all bought from genuine boutiques or selfridges/harvey nicks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now