Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hair straightening

(6 Posts)
kittypower Wed 18-May-05 15:36:31

Hi
Have any of you had l'oreal xtenso hair straightening done? If so has it worked and do you now have super soft straight hair. I have highlighted curly hair, any info would be great.
Thanks

vickiyumyum Wed 18-May-05 16:14:48

i haven't just a slave to my ghd straigteners everyday! so would be very interested in hearing if anyone else has had it done too!

Bella23 Wed 18-May-05 16:16:54

Kittypower - seeing as you have bleach on your hair (ie streaks) I would avoid getting it done as the process is a similar process to perming just the opposit effect.
It is very damaging and doesn't last long apparently.
Hope this helps

kama Wed 18-May-05 16:29:11

Message withdrawn

mancmum Wed 18-May-05 16:30:09

i know someone at work who has had it done and loves it... she has afro style hair and it is quite dry but does not look frizzy... she reckons it saves her an hour a day getting ready to go out..

kittypower Fri 20-May-05 08:11:52

thanks for your messages, i went to the hairdresser to have this done last night and she said that i had pre lightening highlights which means i can't have x tenso, very disappointed! i had images of easy straight hair and instead i am still stuck with the ghd's! do any of you know any other chemical straightening systems i could try? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now