Talk

Advanced search

Help me please lovely ladies

(10 Posts)
MuffinToptheMule Wed 08-Jul-09 21:42:06

I graduated today (woo hoo!) and I have my graduation ball tomorrow. This is my dress but the colour is more jade like this. I have silver shoes from Next, a gorgeous silver bracelet and a silver bag.

I thought I had everything but now I've decided I would like something to go around my shoulders. Would a wrap or a cardigan look better and in which colour?

Please help me. It must also be cheap as I'm poor. Very very poor.

janeite Wed 08-Jul-09 21:43:07

I think a silver wrap would be lovely.

janeite Wed 08-Jul-09 21:45:12

Oh and congratulations!

pretty but maybe too narrow?

MuffinToptheMule Wed 08-Jul-09 21:57:50

Yes that is nice Janeite but I think as you said it may be too narrow. Do you think silver for the wrap would be ok?

janeite Wed 08-Jul-09 21:59:11

Can't find any more - have looked on Debenhams and M and S and failed.

frAKKINPannikin Wed 08-Jul-09 21:59:47

A wrap definitely for a ball.

Silver would, IMO, be a bit too silver. A black wrap could work - what's your colouring? Or maybe white? Both should be fairly cheap.

janeite Wed 08-Jul-09 22:01:33

Not black methinks - and I am the queen of black! Maybe white, if floaty and fine.

MuffinToptheMule Wed 08-Jul-09 22:09:38

Definitely not black. I'm normally in dark colours so I'm trying to stay away from them. Would white work?

frAKKINPannikin Wed 08-Jul-09 22:14:42

White would definitely work - jade and white are lovely together.

MuffinToptheMule Wed 08-Jul-09 22:17:34

That's great. Both John Lewis and Debenhams have lots of white wraps. I shall go tomorrow. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now