Talk

Advanced search

Navy blue high heels

(10 Posts)
thegrowlygus Wed 08-Jul-09 16:15:29

I have a lovely navy silky/satin dress to wear for a wedding in September, but need some shoes to go with. I have some lovely nude colour wedge heels I could wear, but really would like some navy heels I could wear with it.

I really liked those suede wedges they had in boden a while ago (purple upper and navy wedge - probably had some sort of name like "funky wedges") but ebay not turning up the goods!

And other than that, I can find very little that I like/want.

Would ideally like a wedge heel, not too clumpy, and not too expensive!

Simples Wed 08-Jul-09 16:20:43

hmm navy wedge is hard...
id leave it till sept tbh when more wintery styff is there

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 17:52:09

shopstyle

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 17:56:03

not dark enough?

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 17:57:59

too dark/pricey?

GetOrfMoiLand Wed 08-Jul-09 17:58:03

Tbh I would stick with the nude wedges you already have, rather than go down the matching dress/shoes route.

Nude shoes + navy dress would look very elegant and leg-lengthening.

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 18:02:35

not a wedge but only £39!

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 18:06:46

these if you are a size 3 or 8?

thegrowlygus Wed 08-Jul-09 18:13:36

Oooooh love those but sadly am neither a 3 or an 8!

And yes - probably the nude ones I already have would be fine and are lovely, but that is no fun is it?

Lots of ideas off shopstyle - cheers for that! And those nine west ones are lovely too.

I knew you lot would come up with the goods!!

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 18:18:38

tgg what size are you? You can select style, colour and size with shop style... good luck.

House of Fraser had a gorgeous pair of carvela navy shoes, but they are out of stock and I cannot find them anywhere else...sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now