Talk

Advanced search

Bumble and bumble hair powder for covering grey?

(6 Posts)
pinktortoise Wed 08-Jul-09 14:33:35

Read about this somewhere and wondering if any good? Roots need doing every 6 weeks but constant dying really drying hair out..Anyone tried it?

Hormonesnomore Wed 08-Jul-09 20:47:10

This is very good for roots. Mine (grey) need done every 3 weeks or so. Though obviously not good for dark roots if your dyed hair is blonde!

monkeysmama Wed 08-Jul-09 22:24:38

Do you mean the hair powder to use between shampoos? I used the brown one & while it was dark & may well cover grey, it kept falling on my face during the day even though my hair was tied back. I never used it again. Happy to send you the remainder (if I can find it) if you want to try it -think it was quite dear.

monkeysmama Wed 08-Jul-09 22:24:38

Do you mean the hair powder to use between shampoos? I used the brown one & while it was dark & may well cover grey, it kept falling on my face during the day even though my hair was tied back. I never used it again. Happy to send you the remainder (if I can find it) if you want to try it -think it was quite dear.

monkeysmama Wed 08-Jul-09 22:25:40

Oops. blush

pinktortoise Thu 09-Jul-09 16:52:21

Thanks for advice. Doesn't sound so good if falls on face..but very kind of you to offer to send. Maybe try and track down the one hormonesnomore mentioned.
Roots a nightmare...too young to go grey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now