Talk

Advanced search

Are graduated bobs mumsy (not the Sticky Vicky WAG kind though)?

(6 Posts)
HarryB Tue 07-Jul-09 21:00:34

I have very long hair at the moment, but DS is pulling it to shreads and the split ends are nasty. As a result, I need a good few inches off but don't want to lose too much length so was thinking of a grad' bob - just above the shoulder rather than a jawline one (my hair is dark auburn). Is cutting off my locks the first step to mumsiness hell, or just downright bloody practical without being fuddy?? Be honest.

Thanks smile

zanz1bar Tue 07-Jul-09 21:37:00

I recently went for what the hairdresser swore was a 'katie Holmes'style bob, but to be honest is more of a 'Dora'.

Not as practical as long hair as needs lots of blow drying or a heated big brush for the correct va va voom

modrin Tue 07-Jul-09 21:53:47

i was in Tesco today and saw quite a lot of bobs the nicest one was funnily enough a woman with dark auburn hair it was lovely and shiny and i did admire it

minko Tue 07-Jul-09 22:22:45

I have one and I've noticed a LOT of mums in the playground do too. It's practical though. And it looks nice!

shhhh Wed 08-Jul-09 00:24:07

Bobs are so in atm.

I have one cut in again (grows v quickly between cuts) and also had a fringe cut. Very lily allen, lovely. Dark brown as well. V glam if I may say so myself grin blush

HarryB Wed 08-Jul-09 06:35:07

So not mumsy then. This is good news.

I won't have a fringe as I have a small face and they don't suit me, but I may just take the plunge.

Thanks girls smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now