Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

slightly scruffy and don't really "do" accessories... advice please

(7 Posts)
brokenspacebar Tue 07-Jul-09 20:02:41

...maybe I should change my name to broken record...

anyway I am looking to get things to go with a dress, navy blue spots on cream.

I have very boring blue shoes to go with the dress and now I would like some exciting brightly coloured accessories... (warning I am not a matchy l.k bennet style person).

It is for a very relaxed wedding, all day event, I will have children with me.

I would like something for my hair, thinking of a fascinator - but not sure, I have long,dark brown hair, very straight, with a touch of frizz (don't own ghd type things)

I have looked at a bag or two and I will post links to things I am considering...

I really like a patterned bag, but is that very wrong?

brokenspacebar Tue 07-Jul-09 20:03:44

ooh and I would like some jewellery/bracelets too.

Simples Tue 07-Jul-09 20:10:31

no to fascinator
horrible
I would do a flower clip if necc

I woudl not match bags and shoes but not have more pattern

brokenspacebar Tue 07-Jul-09 20:13:23

just to show you how off the beaten track non-matchy I am... I am thinking of getting this belt to wear empire line, but to make it work I was thinking this bag

... or I really like this tapestry bag and just thought I could get away with it in a non-matching way? but probably wouldn't get the belt.

this is quite eye catching too... not sure it is just a bit too bling...? grin

Simples Tue 07-Jul-09 20:23:15

where is the dress fisrt?

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 13:55:12

I am going to order the belt and bag and see how it goes... I will maybe post a pic when they arrive with me wearing the whole ensemble.

Then you can see the dress Simples.

brokenspacebar Wed 08-Jul-09 13:58:06

just spotted this but maybe that will be too much blue? I think another colour is better, non?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now