Talk

Advanced search

Oooooh - anyone else seen the new range of Organised Mum stuff????!

(19 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Mon 06-Jul-09 16:10:42

Have a peek here - and then hide your credit card!

here

Wonderstuff Mon 06-Jul-09 16:14:49

I got an email last week smile What is it about stickers that makes the so appealing? I have a real thing for nice stationary, cant go in paperchase on my own, too dangerous..

ComeOVeneer Mon 06-Jul-09 16:19:30

Have already ordered and received my life book(already have a eather cover), mini life book with raspberry leather cover, the wall planner and the magnetic menu planner/shopping list.

MerlinsBeard Mon 06-Jul-09 16:20:54

i can't stick stickers on my joggler though

BoysAreLikeDawgs Mon 06-Jul-09 16:21:45

grrr my joggler was sposed to do all this

the OM stuff looks larvely

castlesintheair Mon 06-Jul-09 16:23:13

Can anyone help? My life book doesn't run out until the end of the year: can I get one that starts in January 2010 or do I have to get one that starts Sept 2009?

BoysAreLikeDawgs Mon 06-Jul-09 16:23:25

x posts mom

my joggler gave me an electric shock today - well two actually - one from the end of the cable, the bit what goes into the joggler, and the frame too

angry

bumpybecky Mon 06-Jul-09 16:24:00

I saw a thread on here a couple of weeks ago and made an order. The calendar and stickers are fabby almost looking forward to the holidays being over so we can start to use it!

I've also got the pocket life book but without the cover. Can you reuse the cover every year?

MerlinsBeard Mon 06-Jul-09 16:25:02

Mine was a bit staticy the other day too BALD on the metal stand part. been fine since though. ALthough i am still currently using a 2 diary system which is highly confusing!

BoysAreLikeDawgs Mon 06-Jul-09 16:27:21

I am going to the Man of the house to have look at it tonight, my finger was deffo buzzing erk

<sigh> at running two diaries

[rolls eyes and ennui]

SoupDragon Mon 06-Jul-09 16:29:31

It annoys me immensely that they can't be ar$ed to do the pocket life book covers in all the same lovely colours as the life book covers.

ComeOVeneer Mon 06-Jul-09 16:34:25

Soupy whenthey first brought out the life book they only had a plain leather and the raspberry. I guess they are waiting to see if it is popular and then will do more colours. Dh thinks I am overkill with it all. I have the wall planner in the kitchen, the life book on the desk inthe study and now the pocket life book in my handbag!

Wonderstuff Mon 06-Jul-09 16:42:57

I currently have the life book. Think next year I will go for the pocket life book and also very tempted by the budget book and the magnetic wall diary. As the pocket book doesn't have the tear out shopping lists then I may have to get the menu meal planner as well...

BTW you can reuse the covers and I think all the diaries are 18months Sept to following Dec...

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 06-Jul-09 16:43:48

anyone tried busybodybooks?
have just ended up searching for alternatives to OM online

Wonderstuff Mon 06-Jul-09 16:51:21

Just had a google Greyskull, they seem to be similar but more expensive and crucially without stickers!!!

bumpybecky Mon 06-Jul-09 16:59:45

I like the fact they have the 7th column (we are a family of 6 and I like to have an extra one for birthdays, events we all do etc). However I need a month to a view, not week to a view and I couldn't see those.

Also they're more expensive as shipped from America

jotje Mon 20-Jul-09 11:27:00

Becky, the Family planner has a month at a view!

I have the Family Weekly Planner, the Pocket life book, the Notes and Lists and the shopping list pad (lovely!!!).
I should be covered now for all eventualities ... wink

SweinFeld Mon 20-Jul-09 14:51:35

I am now joggler woman.

IKnowWhoYouAre Tue 21-Jul-09 23:04:46

I was given one of these OMG it's amazing. Little lists for parties where you can tick off who's RSVP'd, meal planner pages, lists of info to give your babysitter. Think it must've been designed by a MNetter

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now