Talk

Advanced search

liquid eyeliner pen

(8 Posts)
mothersmilk Mon 06-Jul-09 14:44:31

i have just purchased one now what do i do?

Simples Mon 06-Jul-09 16:58:33

put it on your eyes

fuzzywuzzy Mon 06-Jul-09 17:00:04

put it on your top eyelid as close to the eyelid as possible....

What did you intend to do with it when you bought it???

cupofteaplease Mon 06-Jul-09 17:01:13

I've used liquid eyeliner for years now so I hardly think about it. I guess it's just like applying felt tip near your lashes. Perfect your steady hand! Also, don't sneeze or blink because it will transfer very easily when wet!

kittycatty Mon 06-Jul-09 18:18:24

Ive just got a gel eyeliner cause i couldnt get the hang of liquid one.

GetOrfMoiLand Mon 06-Jul-09 18:23:55

Put it on with a bold sweeping action. Don't do it too slowly and precariously, as the line will end up all wobbly like someone with DTs has put your make up on (note: this is ageing).

Also, don't be tempted to pull your eyes out at the corners to tauten the skin, yes the line will look straighter when your eye is taut, however let it go slack again and you will look like Bette Davis circa 1964.

Practice, practice, practice. I have worn it for years and have got the application perfect <smug> however I had a few raddled old whore moments at the start grin

lilacclaire Mon 06-Jul-09 23:31:56

Ive been using liquid for years, but still always have cotton buds handy to smooth the line/take off excess.

Artiste Mon 06-Jul-09 23:56:55

Breathe out when you apply....works for me everytime

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now