Talk

Advanced search

blonde hair disaster advice needed....

(6 Posts)
mum2samandalex Sun 05-Jul-09 20:21:52

had a full head of hightlights over the weekend. My normal hairdresser was busy so i had to have a stand in.After i had my hair coloured and it ws still wet i asked for a inverted bob but she said she hadnt learnt to do that yet!!! Shes been qualified for a few years. The colour looked ok in the saloon.but now ive come home it lloks very blonde on the ends but on top you can some of my natural colour and also the blonde looks very yellow and almost gingery. The girl is self employed and was only there for a week-dont realy want her touching my hair again tbh. Now really worried about what i can have down to it in case that goes wrong and it goes ginger! im very blonde at the moment especially on the ends where its been dyed before. Feel like i could cry!!!

shhhh Sun 05-Jul-09 20:27:35

go back to the salon and get it corrected..for free...

lilacclaire Sun 05-Jul-09 20:32:12

Agree go back to the salon.

mum2samandalex Sun 05-Jul-09 20:34:07

the thing is the girls there are self employed and the girl who did it doesnt really work there. I did pay a tip cus it looked ok in there light.I really dont want her to touch it again. How soon againn can you apply colour to bleech. May have to but a hat me thinks.I was stupid enough to ask for a full head when i meant half a head too the regrowth is going to be awful!!!

mum2samandalex Sun 05-Jul-09 20:35:38

i wondering whether its because she never put a toner on it-i mean why would it look yellow on top???

shhhh Sun 05-Jul-09 20:45:19

No idea and tbh I wouldn't try and correct it yourself.

Going blond requires harsh chemicals and I really would get a professional to correct it.

Speak to the salon and say it needs correcting now prehaps suggest you goto another salon and charge the original salon..? Take pics so you have proof iykwim..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now