Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If you are really really flat-chested...

(10 Posts)
rupertsabear Sun 05-Jul-09 14:36:39

....what do you wear to swim and sunbathe?

bubblagirl Sun 05-Jul-09 14:51:03

im not so much flat chested now have bit more still not big lol but i get gel bra bikini top and also swimming costume gel filled unfortunately too small for me now and never worn it lol

if rest of figure is slim triangle bra tops are ideal for flatter chest and you can get these padded

missworried Sun 05-Jul-09 21:17:15

try little women catalogue. Their bras have changed my life.
I find night wear difficult.I am saggy after BF 3 DC. Any ideas?

squeaver Sun 05-Jul-09 21:19:10

halter neck tankini or swimsuit

Badpups Sun 05-Jul-09 23:08:17

Maxcleavage also have some swimwear for those of us who are less well endowed! I got a gel filled tankini last year and for the first time ever was happy(ish) to go in a pool!!!

pcworld Mon 06-Jul-09 08:35:30

I actually got a bikini in Tesco of all places! That I am happy to wear to the pool. Not the most attractive print in the world - but I don't care - it fits!

rupertsabear Mon 06-Jul-09 21:33:48

Thanks very much - Little Women looks great, but I can't get a catalogue as I don't live in the UK. Max cleavage on the other hand should be perfect! It's amazing the resources out there that you have no idea about until you ask on MN isn't it?

missworried Mon 06-Jul-09 22:42:53

Keep watching this thread to see if any one has ideas on night wear with some discreet support? Do you know what I mean?

rupertsabear Tue 07-Jul-09 06:15:01

little women looked as though it might do.

RamblingRosa Tue 07-Jul-09 09:03:44

For nightwear, what about "secret support" vests (from M&S and other places)? I'm sure I've seen padded vests too but I don't like the look of them.

Have you checked out figleaves for swimwear? There are loads of different types and I think they have tips on there for styles to flatter your figure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now