Talk

Advanced search

does any one know of a suncream that doesn't feel sticky..

(8 Posts)
nellie12 Thu 02-Jul-09 19:16:24

and as though its clogging every pore. oh it also needs to be factor 30 plus and not cost a small fortune. I hate using the stuff at the moment but I dont fancy the sunburn either so if anyone knows of one do tell. tia

HolyGuacamole Thu 02-Jul-09 19:18:49

Piz Buin Oil Free - it's brilliant, dries in straight away, doesn't leave any residue and doesn't stain, doesn't smell. It's fantastic smile

HolyGuacamole Thu 02-Jul-09 19:20:44

Oh and just to say, a friend of mine tried the Nivea oil free one on holiday and it was rubbish, it wasn't oily, but it was sticky/tacky. I also had Avons oil free and it was the same, left a sticky feeling but it wasn't oily IYSWIM.

Can defo recommend the Piz Buin.

CherryChoc Thu 02-Jul-09 19:24:42

A friend just recommended me Sun Sense - it's Australian and you have to order it online but it is £6 for a small roll-on bottle (which is a bit more expensive than sun cream here but not too bad considering it's non sticky and all SPF30+)

www.sunsense.co.uk/

ihavenosecrets Thu 02-Jul-09 19:26:46

Forever Living soaks into the skin straight away.

bran Thu 02-Jul-09 19:43:09

I use Sunsense tinted facial sunblock for me and the roll-on for DS. The one I use is fab, it goes on matte and is perfect under makeup. I find that I don't feel that it's on at all and it doesn't lift off and slide down my face if I get sweaty.

Sunsense also do a sport gel sunscreen which I don't like as it stays 'wet' once applied. It probably looks great on bronzed muscley surfer dudes, but it makes me look like I have the flu/plague/black death.

nellie12 Thu 02-Jul-09 19:47:45

Thanks everyone I should be able to find something out of that lotsmile sunsense looks good but maybe not the gel lol

ThePhantomPlopper Thu 02-Jul-09 21:04:54

The Piz Buin cooling spray is brilliant, factor 30, smells fab and goes on really well. £8 in Matalan!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now