Talk

Advanced search

Best Volumising product for fine blonde hair?

(10 Posts)
Freyfreysmum Wed 01-Jul-09 09:17:25

Hello - have just had a trim and am in the midst of growing my hair, its an inch or so above shoulder length at the mo. I need to give it some oompf and lift as it just flops, esp in this weather, and wondered what you can recommend.
I do blowdry, and always use a radial brush, but need a product that can save the day.....

AnyoneForPimms Wed 01-Jul-09 10:11:30

Bumping for you as would like to know the answer grin

thefatladyscreams Wed 01-Jul-09 10:18:32

Another bump from a fellow flopper. Please someone give us the solution!

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 01-Jul-09 10:33:46

James Brown volumising mousse is great. There is no "crunch" after drying. Thickens hair beautifully and leaves it shiny.

abraid Wed 01-Jul-09 10:43:49

Oooh, thanks. I want to try this.

3littlefrogs Wed 01-Jul-09 17:20:39

Is it easy to find - i.e. can I buy it in Boots? (no chance of going further afield in the forseeable future).

barbie1 Wed 01-Jul-09 17:25:28

or try a product from lush...i cant remember its name but it always comes in the top ten of best products....you can order on line

Freyfreysmum Tue 07-Jul-09 12:36:02

Hmm, Ive just tried JB and tbh it wasnt great. It definately wasnt the worst I have tried but still. Any other wonder products? x

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Tue 07-Jul-09 21:40:33

Sorry to hear that FFM.

3littefrogs - the JB products are in Boots. They recently had 3 for 2 offers but not sure if that is still going.

bleh Wed 08-Jul-09 09:27:58

I used to use this John Frieda spray when I was blonde, and it is AMAZING. I don't know if they have changed the formulation since (maybe try a sample sized bottle first), but it was very good at giving lift from the roots when blow drying and not leaving hair too stiff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now