Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Nail varnish as good as Givenchy's? Coral shade preferably

(3 Posts)
frazzledgirl Tue 30-Jun-09 20:18:31

I absolutely adored the old-style Givenchy polish - went on beautifully and dried instantly, also lovely colours.

My sister has fallen in love with the bright coral polish I wear on my toes ATM, but I can't get the old-style polish anywhere, and the new ones don't seem to be as bright.

So can anyone recommend a lovely really good quality, coral nail polish? Happy to get an expensive one, because she's been so generous lately and I want to treat her smile

sar9 Tue 30-Jun-09 20:44:48

Try Boots natural collection,called 'coral' (!) it's a lovely orangey coral, two shades make it a really quite bright orange, it's good and makes your tan look great, it's only £2 ish too. Good luck, seems to be selling out as I tried to get my sister some too....or ruby and mille are pretty good too!
x

K999 Tue 30-Jun-09 20:47:18

Chanel Le Vernis - Splendeur....they also have other fab colours. I love Lotus Rouge. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: