Talk

Advanced search

Isabella Oliver maternity clothes - sizing

(6 Posts)
StayFrosty Tue 30-Jun-09 16:30:36

Do they size big or little? Pre pregnancy I would be a 12 in some things and a 10 in others. I have had normal weight gain I guess, although people comment on how big I am at 28 weeks, and my norks are enormous, but I guess they take all that sort of thing into account.

I am a short arse at 5'3" and I am getting this wrap dress to get married in in a couple of weeks. smile

So should I get a 2 (ie a pre pregnancy 10) or a 3 (12)?

TIA.

StayFrosty Tue 30-Jun-09 16:39:44

anyone?

StayFrosty Tue 30-Jun-09 16:48:09

anyone?

StayFrosty Tue 30-Jun-09 16:48:25

Bueller?

aarghhelp Tue 30-Jun-09 16:54:03

The comments on the site say the dress runs small. I found, on getting a large bump band from them, that the size ran large.

If you only have a couple of weeks till your wedding, you could call them and ask if they could send both sizes and you could return the dress you didn't want. That way, you would be sure of getting the best fit and more likely to get the dress you want in time, hopefully.

Congrats on both the bump and the wedding by the way!

StayFrosty Tue 30-Jun-09 17:03:30

Thank you!

I have ordered the bigger size, hopefully should be time to change.... it is a last minute substitution, I had a dress to wear but I wasn't really that excited about it, and it was green which is mean to be unlucky.... plus it is vintage and I found a fag burn on it last night that I hadn't noticed before

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now