Talk

Advanced search

will someone come and look at this dress for a wedding because I have NO DAMN IDEA

(10 Posts)
ReallyReally Sat 27-Jun-09 18:54:26

here

would it do

also what shoes etc

have no clothes and no money so please no suggestion of 'but look at this it is only £95 and so much nicer"

Prosecco Sat 27-Jun-09 18:58:54

It is lovely.

I would possibly wear white shoes rather than black but you could add a colour such as jade or fuschia. You can get nice hairpieces in sainsburys for £3 in the same colour as the shoes to make it very weddingy.

LaurieFairyCake Sat 27-Jun-09 19:00:17

it's fine smile

nice white or red shrug if your arms are chubby, comfy shoes, red or black bag

you will look great.

You could go a bit Lily Allen and punk it up a bit with make-up and wacky hair or Kirsty it with a 50's look.

Lulumama Sat 27-Jun-09 19:01:58

i like it. you could brighten up with red accesories. something feathery in your hair and you'll be fine.

need shoes with a bit of a heel, something a bit 50s style

tk maxx always good for accesories

FlorenceAndtheWashingMachine Sat 27-Jun-09 19:07:05

I like it and think that it's very suitable for a summer wedding.

I guess that the options are playing safe with monochrome accessories or being a bit braver and going for a colour such as scarlet or bright pink on your feet. I think that something like this wedge would work: Yoox red wedge

oranges Sat 27-Jun-09 19:09:04

No! Not red shoes - black white or blue or green or anything, but red. black and white reminds me of that joke about a sunburnt penguin!

oranges Sat 27-Jun-09 19:10:58

but the dress is really lovely, btw. x

lou33 Sat 27-Jun-09 19:12:29

asda have some really nice red wedges in recently,i bought some myself, i think they were £12

lou33 Sat 27-Jun-09 19:14:42

this is them

ReallyReally Sat 27-Jun-09 19:27:27

wow thanks

I do like red (loved those yoox shoes but not in my size sad)

those Asda ones also nice; must pop to Asda

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now