Talk

Advanced search

I can't bear all this waxing any more..... come and talk to me about laser hair removal...

(5 Posts)
orangina Thu 25-Jun-09 15:32:41

I'm in a bit of a muddle about it all. Is one type better than another? Does it hugely matter who does it? Should I be going on recommendation? Type of machine? Fanciness of salon?

There is a place across the road from my office that offers "softlight" laser hair removal. Not fancy, but local. Would this be ok? Or is it hopelessly out of date?

Help! Thanks v much.....

8oreighty Thu 25-Jun-09 15:45:06

me too...waxing is a nightmare...works for about 3 days. Spend the rest of the time growing my hairs, can never show my legs...doesn't laser work better on dark hair though?

orangina Thu 25-Jun-09 16:00:48

Apparently dark hair w pale skin is the perfect combination (will be good for me then!)

Am STILL wearing trousers in this lovely heat and I need to feel I'm doing something about it! Come on you lot, I bet you're all at it..... grin

welshdeb Thu 25-Jun-09 20:09:24

Boots smooth skin, simialr to laser in your own home

lilacclaire Thu 25-Jun-09 20:43:03

ditto welshdeb.
Theres a great thread on money saving expert about the boots smooth skin. google it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now