Talk

Advanced search

Primark shoes

(11 Posts)
MIAonline Wed 24-Jun-09 21:06:42

Have any of you bought primark ballet style pumps who can tell me what sort of width they are? I am quite wide fitting, but have seen a new pair online in just the right colour, I am wondering whether it is worth trying them?

TIA

MIAonline Thu 25-Jun-09 13:55:26

Come on, there must be loads of you that have got primark shoes? You can name change if you like grin

Perhaps I would have had more luck with a Boden thread? wink

<wonders if netmums are primark sort of people>

SoupDragon Thu 25-Jun-09 13:56:31

I don't know about the width but I find their shoes generally come up small.

suwoo Thu 25-Jun-09 13:59:57

I've got quite a few pairs of their pumps, but I do normally go up a size like souy said. No idea what width fitting I am, so can't comment on the width.

GetOrfMoiLand Thu 25-Jun-09 14:02:11

I would give them a go anyway, they are pretty cheap.

I have very big feet (size 9) but they are narrow in proportion with their length, the Primark ballet shoes slip off my feet. So they may be OK for your wide feet.

Pretty good quaility for the price, imo.

glitterstar88 Thu 25-Jun-09 14:04:45

I also find they come up small, i had a pair of black ballet pumps from there they were way to small and tight so i took them back, same happened again the other week, i got some canvas plimsol type things again they are too tight i suppose i really should try them on before buying.

There is one pair of shoes i've got from primark which are so comfy. They are leopard print ones made with really soft fabric, they fit fine but thats probably because of what they are made out of.

SlartyBartFast Thu 25-Jun-09 14:16:37

bought some for DD
they were £4!!!
go for it

MIAonline Thu 25-Jun-09 14:17:50

Wow, that was a quick response.

<wonders if it was the threat of netmums that worked> grin

Thanks all, might be worth giving them a try then. Shame I don't have a primark nearby.

notamumyetbutoneday Thu 25-Jun-09 16:21:38

i have quite narrow feet and my primark ballet pumps are a bit wider than i would like (but at £6 whos complaining) so that may answer your question?

MIAonline Thu 25-Jun-09 17:09:52

Nota.. Hmm I am wondering if you have quite narrow feet and they are only a bit wider, I think they would need to be like boats on you to fit my fat wide feet. grin

notamumyetbutoneday Fri 26-Jun-09 08:20:24

grin they are not like boats i must say! Good luck in your quest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now