Talk

Advanced search

I have money to spend at LK Bennett but I'm a scruffy SAHM

(10 Posts)
EldonAve Wed 24-Jun-09 20:24:05

I have money to spend at LK Bennett but I'm a scruffy SAHM
I don't need any dresses or court shoes

Should I just wait for winter and buy boots?

stillstanding Wed 24-Jun-09 20:26:51

They do quite nice flat shoes and bags too if you are in the market for those?

Wheelybug Wed 24-Jun-09 20:29:17

didn't realise this was you. Was about to post - me too ! I had some vouchers for my birthday last year (and my birthday is in 3 weeks time !) and have yet to spend them.

A top tip I have been given is the Kingston sale shop where a friend is always getting ncie things for £10. Whenever I go in there is nothing I like though.

I think I might wait and get boots (if I get my calves slim enough in time grin).

EldonAve Wed 24-Jun-09 20:31:56

I don't like any of the current bags but the A/W stock may be better

I won a competition - just could have done with winning it 2 mths earlier (bought dress & shoes for bro's wedding at great expense)

EldonAve Wed 24-Jun-09 20:32:58

Hi Wheelybug - I didn't realise there was a sale shop in Kingston. Might have to go in the hols (stick kids in creche etc)

BlameItOnTheBogey Wed 24-Jun-09 20:35:45

I've heard that you can sell gift vouchers for a good price on ebay and then use the money to shop wherever you like. Personally I love LK Bennett and would offer to but them from you except am pregnant and don't fit anymore but I bet there are loads of people who would be interested.

Wheelybug Wed 24-Jun-09 20:45:15

Thats why mine haven't been used Blameit - I found out I was pg just before I got them.

eldon - it is a big shop but I did notice a estate agent board in it the other day so might nto be there for ever. So maybe check before going (I'll keep an eye out !). Give us a shout if you do, we could maybe meet up for coffee.

stillstanding Thu 25-Jun-09 14:47:24

If you're interested, there's also a sale shop in Wimbledon but only shoes and pretty small.

EldonAve Fri 26-Jun-09 20:37:08

thanks

cthea Fri 26-Jun-09 23:31:53

The one in Kingston was still open last weekend. Mostly evening clothes, though, but lots of shoes. Still pricey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now