Talk

Advanced search

Which kind of shoes with this dress, please?

(16 Posts)
Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 16:40:15

ici

only in a bright gold colour (no picture sadly)

I have got big feet and it's just below/on the knee.

Suggestions welcome as I am not good at glamour.

TIA smile

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 16:43:22

Its hard to say without seeing it but what about fushia?

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 16:45:42

oh and whats it for?

these not for night but good for wedding.

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 16:46:39

these??

Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 16:48:01

Oh they are beautiful Wolf! smile I think maybe it might be a bit much, bright pink and bright gold - it's like, hmm let me find a picture of something else in the right colour.

It's not for a specific occasion atm - just want to be prepared for the next outing and my heels are all about 10 years old.

Heated Wed 24-Jun-09 16:48:30

I thought that was the gold colour in the picture?

Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 16:49:55

Oh they are beautiful Wolf! smile I think maybe it might be a bit much, bright pink and bright gold - it's like, hmm let me find a picture of something else in the right colour.

It's not for a specific occasion atm - just want to be prepared for the next outing and my heels are all about 10 years old.

this is the colour, almost - a bit warmer than this though.

Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 16:49:55

this is the colour, almost - a bit warmer than this though.

Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 16:51:46

Oops! Connection issues!!! blush

I think the pic is of the 'charcoal' colour, mine is plain gold without the little pattern...not sure really, it came from tkmaxx!

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 16:57:23

Its a very lovely dress but it is difficult to match, i like bright colours with gold, like turqoise. The other option would be a brown and gold mix, let me look for you, do you like a very high heel or not?

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 17:00:41

This might be a mean thing to do BUT these would have been lovely with it i was umming and ahhing about buying them yesterday.

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 17:01:18

This might be a mean thing to do BUT these would have been lovely with it i was umming and ahhing about buying them yesterday.

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 17:01:29

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 17:06:09

wolfnipplechips Wed 24-Jun-09 17:15:00

i seem to be having the same connection issues.

Jumente Wed 24-Jun-09 17:56:10

LOL! grin sorry, had to attend to boys...Oh the swarovski...<swoon>

I looked in the wardrobe and have a creamy beige cardi for wearing with it...was thinking of flatter rather than high heels, as I wobble and am already 5ft7.

Also my calves are too skinny, not skinny all over but calves apparently look odd in heels so better flat!

Maybe a creamy colour would work - or brown - but I do kwym about striking colours together - just never been brave enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now