Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

right thats it..i have had enough of underwired bras....

(6 Posts)
idobelieveinfairies Mon 22-Jun-09 18:56:48

the wire burst fell out of one side of my under wired bra, and have been wearing one side wired and one side non-wired..and it is feeling much better on the non-wired side, so i am going to order a soft cup bra....anyone know how the sizings run?? should i order the same size as i would an underwired one??

will be one from bravissimo, anyone got any recommendations???

iMum Mon 22-Jun-09 18:58:25

I love soft cup bras and feel they give me a better shape.

littlelamb Mon 22-Jun-09 19:00:29

O lordy, do not turn to the darkside of the non-underwire. YOu will be cursed with mono-boob for the rest of your days. Just get a good quality bra that acually fits.

idobelieveinfairies Mon 22-Jun-09 19:02:09

i just can't get on with underwired at all. It fits perfect..but just so uncomfy.....the wire at the sides (under my arms) is too far round to my back..and when i try a cup size down i spill out over the top at the front...i am thinking soft cup is the way forward...glad to hear they are better for you...
anyone one else out there??

idobelieveinfairies Mon 22-Jun-09 19:03:33

really littlelamb?? bravissimo soft cup might be ok though do you think???

littlelamb Mon 22-Jun-09 19:08:28

It depends on size I guess. I'm still breastfeeding and have massive norks. There's no way a non-underwired bra is going to cut it for me, and all of the many many bras I tried gave no shape or support whatsoever. But I am an F cup. I think maybe if you are smaller it might be different. But really, to get a nice shape under clothes I do think underwire is in order

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now