Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

on line wedding dress???????????? help me

(9 Posts)
mothersmilk Sun 21-Jun-09 20:35:14

we have just bookesd our weddind smile smile smile its been a long time coming ineed acheep wedding dressthat will knock the socks off people but we are working on a buget can any help i want a big one ott
tia

mothersmilk Sun 21-Jun-09 20:35:59

size 6 please or 4

chaosisawayoflife Sun 21-Jun-09 22:00:02

Try Milly Bridal or Landy Bridal. They do cheap copies but have heard lots of good (and a few bad) reviews.

FlorenceAndtheWashingMachine Mon 22-Jun-09 11:15:28

Also try secondhand?

[[http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/results.aspx?catalog=HighStDonated&category=Clothesand AccessoriesBridalWeddingDresses Oxfam wedding dresses).

Ebay also work a look.

Monsoon and M&S also have very good prices, but none are big ones.

geordieminx Mon 22-Jun-09 11:19:23

What sort of budget?

geordieminx Mon 22-Jun-09 11:28:26

£200?

ninedragons Mon 22-Jun-09 11:31:56

Don't buy those ones on eBay from China. I have heard the postage is ridiculous, the fabric is nasty and the finishing is awful.

I know someone on another forum who spent ~300 quid on one and had to go and buy another one.

Shame you're nowhere near me (am in Aus) - I saw a gorgeous one at my local charity shop today.

geordieminx Mon 22-Jun-09 11:32:24

another ebayer

I think with being quite an unusual size ebay would be you best bet... there wont be a huge amount of size 6's.. but cant imagine there being a huge interest in the ones that there are listed.

FlorenceAndtheWashingMachine Mon 22-Jun-09 14:00:34

This definitely has the wow factor and is only £150:

Princess style - ebay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now