Talk

Advanced search

Boden autumn preview looks pretty good doesn't it?

(14 Posts)
MrsSeanBean Sat 20-Jun-09 10:08:31

There are some nice skirts, and they have made the cord mini is longer this season (hurrah). see here

What think other MNers?

MrsSeanBean Sat 20-Jun-09 10:11:38

like this too

<<worryingly counting cost of credit>>

Fibonacci Sat 20-Jun-09 10:28:23

Interesting thread you have started Mrs SeanBean. Yesterday there was a thread which made it onto the home page really slagging off the Boden Autumn Preview, which I notice has now been removed from the home page.

Wonder if that's related to the fact that Boden spends £££££ advertising on Mumsnet?

MrsSeanBean Sat 20-Jun-09 10:33:13

Oh really? I didn't see that as I wasn't on MN yesterday.

There always seems to be a chorus of disapproval to start with.

I thougt it all looked ok!

(I should probabbly point out that this wasn't intended to be a controversial thread!)

BodenGroupie Sat 20-Jun-09 20:46:55

I love some of the coats and jackets but am amazed that for the first time I won't be buying any knitwear.

Marthasmama Sat 20-Jun-09 20:50:01

Don't mention the preview. I've managed to cut my basket down from £1,900 to just over £500 but I am gutted about the things I deleted. I may need to go into therapy......

BodenGroupie Sat 20-Jun-09 20:53:45

Ha - first time my basket has been under £1000! Partly because I've just discovered I'm much heavier than I thought and don't want to go up a size.

Therapy a good idea though!

As "Johnnie" obviously reads these threads, I wonder if he takes any notice of the comments?

cornsilk Sat 20-Jun-09 20:56:24

When's the Sale???????

Marthasmama Sat 20-Jun-09 21:01:48

I think Boden should do a specific school run dress in honour of MN.

BodenGroupie - I am too heavy at the moment so it was all going to go on adorable baby and children's clothes. Oh and the frog green boots. I have the fur lined black ones from last year and LOVE them so was hoping for something similar this year. The baby girl bloomers are adorable. DD has both of the summer pairs. And how could anyone with a little girl resist this
<fills out loan application....>

BodenGroupie Sat 20-Jun-09 21:01:48

First Friday in July grin

cornsilk Sat 20-Jun-09 21:02:49

oooh ta BG!

MrsSeanBean Sun 21-Jun-09 09:44:33

Ooh good, glad I know the sale date. What time does it start - after midnight or 8am etc? [sad but determined to re-buy a sweater I sent back as could not afford for reduced price!]

grin but also at Martha's mama's basket deletions - I share your pain.

Good idea about the school run dress!

BodenGroupie Sun 21-Jun-09 11:38:38

I'm going to be a step-granny this year so may have to indulge in the baby section as compensation for my two DDs having just got too tall for the girly stuff smile.

Don't know what time it starts - usually 10ish, I think, but they accidentally blocked the site at work last time and I had to wait till I got home!

Marthasmama Sun 21-Jun-09 12:15:09

I whittled it down to just under £300 then DH said ok. Hurrah! It meant deleting everything I had selected for him of course....

I use cloth nappies on dd and find Boden clothes roomy enough to cater for the extra bulk. I they're the only clothes that fit properly (and look lovely), then what's a girl to do? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now