Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone on here got their nipples pierced, and will you tell me about it

(6 Posts)
NipplesIntact Sat 20-Jun-09 09:58:47

Not sure where to put this so I thought I would drag the tone on Style and Beauty down a little from the boden and dior.

I have had my last child, and am no longer BFing, and never will again. So they are of no use, just ornaments wink

I am really thinking of getting one pierced (not sure I can afford 2). DH might like it too.

I am a regular btw, just know a couple of you IRL so am hiding in this name, I am not a hairy knuckled trucker from Nantwich called Brian.

mothersmilk Sat 20-Jun-09 10:47:57

i had mine pierced befor i had my children i have to say with my first dc it did make df a bit painfull to begin with as it was alot more sensitive but once it ajusted it was fine and i didnt have any probs bf my second dc obviously i had to take it out so iv no longer got it pierced but once i finish bf ds (which the way he's going wont be for a nother couple of years i reckon) gravity willing i plan on getting both done i loved it but im a big fan of piercings any way i think it looks very sexy only problem i ever found was thateveryone will knew you had ot done if you went braless or had no padding i dint mind though the boyfriend at the time wasnt such a fan

brendaAndEddie Sat 20-Jun-09 10:55:29

YUK

PinkTulips Sat 20-Jun-09 11:05:44

I had one done pre kids and took it out when i was 3 months pregant with dd... i breastfed all 3 no problems.

Go to a good piercist, the first time i had it done was at a tattoo convention by a female piercist. She was an idiot and did a terrible job, not to mention it was very painful and it got repeated infections and started to grow out so i removed it. About 6 months later i went to my piercist who i trusted and he did a fabulous job, it didn't even hurt! I loved it and would have kept it in but when my boobs swelled in pregnancy it was getting too tight. am definitely having it redone as soon as my boobs resume normality after feeding ds2.

hth

missmelly Sat 20-Jun-09 11:06:30

I had both mine done, first one, but I took the piercing out as it went a bit crooked, then got both done, ended up taking out the same one as it went crooked again, and kept the other one for about 10 yrs. I loved it, your nipples have increased sensitivity in them at first because of the piercing. It does hurt to get done. Im now breastfeeding and didnt have any problems with the pierced nipple, I took the ring out months before though, although the hole is still open and milk comes out of it Not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but that breast is the least productive of the two.
Anyway, get it done if you want to, piercings arent permanant
and agree with the poster regarding showing through in bikinis or if you wear thin bras. I'd always wear a thick bra to cover it.

PinkTulips Sat 20-Jun-09 11:16:09

yep, my pierced boob is less productive but oddly the slower flow makes it the firm favourite with all my babies... to the point that i often have to express from the other boob as ds2 won't drink from it at all some days hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now